The Tonopah Historic Mining Park Foundation’s purpose is to preserve Nevada’s mining history, heritage, and the life surrounding it at the Tonopah Historic Mining Park. In pursuit of this purpose, the Foundation will:
- Preserve, in any form, the mining history, heritage, and the life surrounding it, specifically of Central Nevada, and generally, the State of Nevada.
- Acquire, own, maintain, and use for demonstrative and display purposes any objects reflecting this history and heritage.
- Receive, acquire, hold, manage, administer, and expend property and funds for the demonstration, display, and restoration of such objects reflecting this history and heritage.
- Oversee the operation, maintain the integrity, and expand the scope of the Tonopah Historic Mining Park.
- Raise monetary funds and collect historical artifacts for use in the betterment of the Tonopah Historic Mining Park.
- Distribute funds raised in a fair and reasonable manner to needed areas of attention to help improve the Tonopah Historic Mining Park.
- Provide necessary funds for the maintenance, acquisition, installation, and repair of donated artifacts.
Foundation Board of Trustees
Ann Carpenter – Trustee & Chairman
Douglas “Stretch” Baker – Trustee & Vice-Chairman
Don Southwick – Trustee & Secretary
Bill Wahl – Trustee & Treasurer
Stanley Paher – Trustee
Neil Prenn – Trustee
Tay Schuff – Trustee
John Terras – Trustee
Stephen Tibbals – Trustee
Make a Donation to the General Fund